Retirement Plan Review
5 Reasons to Ask EmSpring to Review Your Company Retirement Plan
You may be thinking, “Why would I ask my benefits advisors to review our employee retirement plan?”
- We help arrange independent proposals on all types of plans - bundled and unbundled.
- We are not stockbrokers or investment advisors.
- Our proposals help employers meet fiduciary requirements without adding additional fees and administrative burdens.
- We can work very well with your existing payroll, CPA, investment and legal advisors.
- We are experts providing current advice to plan sponsors and employees without any investment bias.
The EmSpring Difference
We take a different approach. EmSpring strictly limits our value proposition to analyzing the needs of the employer and employee group, recommending appropriate plan designs and third party plan administrators, helping the employer select the investment platform (such as a mutual fund company, insurer or investment firm), and providing ongoing oversight and employee communications.
Bonus reason: We also limit our ongoing advisory fees to 0.25% (25 basis points)!